Kogainon Films brings a special focus on human interest subjects as a central feature of our productions. Our storytelling builds on personalities as exemplified in our developing series on Knowledge Keepers, meaning individuals whose skills, insights, passion, and life work links past to present. We are committed also to belief that the most valued knowledge they impart is information that changes behavior. Story-lines are designed in multi-media formats suited for high definition viewing or in formats suitable for desktop, laptop or tablet formats. In-house capabilities allow us to develop and deliver media from pre- to post-production. The company’s principals and its associates bring a worldwide breadth of experiences and professionals skills that bridge a full range of creative editing, videography, graphic animation, music talents as well as state-of-the-art technologies.
- International Traditional Knowledge Institute / ITKI-UNESCO (Italy)
- National Geographic Magazine (USA, Romania)
- Berklee College of Music (Boston)
- Maria Nobrega Foundation (Brazil, Romania, UK, USA)
- The Heritage Channel (UK)
- Tucson Desert Oasis Initiative / University of Arizona (USA)
- TVR1 (Romania)